January 6, 2018

Who am I?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I am a 27 year old stay at home mom of three beautiful girls that constantly love to gain my attention. Hello, I am Amerci, the threepeat mom.


My girls are 7, 3, and 2. I am also married to a great husband who works all the time to support our big family. So, since I am at home all the time, I am constantly looking for ways to escape my mind of the everyday stresses that come with the job. Thus, the blog was born. For me, this is my escape to talk about my hectic, loveable life. I dabble in everything because I love to learn new things. My husband is a gamer in his free time and my kids are ballerina princesses in theirs. I love to explore and play with all of them. So, you will see a variety of things on here. I don’t just have one niche.




   I like to do science experiments and art with my kids on the weekends. We make homemade playdough. I, sometimes, incorporate mixing colors for educational purposes. We make jellyfish in a bottle, or experiment with oil and water amongst many other possibilities. I have a blast making messes with them.
I like to read on my own time. Most of the time, that’s at 10 or 11 o’clock at night. I love recommendations, as well. *hint, hint*
On my husband’s time, I like to play Borderlands, Risk, or Left4Dead on the XBox with him.
I love Doctor Who, especially Matt Smith’s run. Amelia Pond is one my favorite companions. I love watching movies and tv shows such as; The Good Doctor, The Runaways, The Flash, Supergirl, Traveler’s, Pitch Perfect (I love Anna Kendrick), The Fast and the Furious Saga, and many others.


Please comment any of your interests, too. I would love to get to know my readers! Let me know anything you would want to read about.

4 comments:

  1. Nice blog, and beautiful kids! From the blogging community, we're happy you're here! I just launched my first blog this week so I'm new as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Welcome to the community as well. I love blogging because it is a great release and escape. I hope you enjoy it just as much as I do!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful family! You are a good mother :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Sometimes us mommas need to hear that!

      Delete

Who am I?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin I am a 27 year old stay at home mom of three beautiful girls that constantly love to gain my a...

Copyright © The Threepeat Mom. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio