April 14, 2018

Why I used to be a hot mess and how I changed that



A few years ago, when I started growing my family, my house constantly felt dirty, crusty, and cluttered. I never invited any friends over because I was so embarrassed at the mounds of laundry covering the couches and dirty dishes constantly overflowing the sink.
When I had a free moment to myself, cleaning up the house so I could have friends over was the last thing I wanted to do. I felt really lonely.
But finally I started to make small progress. I learned a secret that kept my laundry under control (and off the couch!). I figured out how to simplify meal times to cut down on dishes, and I learned how to spot the clutter zones in my house (and how to get rid of them).
I throw open the door when friends stop by unannounced now. It’s not that my home is ever spotless, but it’s comfortable and I always have a clean coffee mug and a free couch cushion for a friend. ðŸ˜‰
But I haven’t forgotten how desperate and lonely I felt back then…
If you’ve felt that way too, I am SO excited to tell you about something that has so many tips and ideas to create a warm, welcoming home (plus help you balance everything you’ve got going on).
In particular, it includes a ton of resources for decluttering and getting your home in order, keeping on top of cleaning more easily, frugal ideas for bringing more beauty to your home, and all sorts of simple strategies for being guest-ready and taking the anxiety out of hospitality. 
It’s called the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle.
With 129 eBooks, eCourses, printables, videos, workbooks, and more, you’ll be able to find a ton of resources that apply to your life right now.
Plus, it’s like your own personal library on all topics home, family, kitchen, organizing, self-care, parenting and so much more, that you can reach for again and again.
Truthfully, it’s the resource I wish I would have had years ago. (And at a 98% discount, it’s super affordable for anyone!)


P.S. This bundle sale is over on April 16th at midnight. It’s just a super short sale (hence the discounted price) so don’t miss it! https://us154.isrefer.com/go/UhomB2018/a13178/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who am I?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin I am a 27 year old stay at home mom of three beautiful girls that constantly love to gain my a...

Copyright © The Threepeat Mom. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio